Friday, December 16, 2011

Meeting Santa

I love Christmas and I love pictures so you better believe I am taking Halle to see Santa every year until she can't be bribed to anymore!  I have taken her every year since she was born.
2009

2010  That year we got to add cousin Jamison to the picture!

2011  This year we went with our best friends Lyon and Poet.  This is their picture.

Then we tried one with just Halle.

Then the next day Halle and I went back with Jamison.

So there you have it.  Toddlers do NOT like Santa.  And yet we parents line up and wait and coax and bribe and spend way too much to get pictures of them on a Santa's lap.  Parents are so silly.

2 comments:

  1. Aww. Adorable pictures! And glad she's wearing such a cute bow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole story is much funnier than just the last picture. And this proves it: Santa pictures are for MOMS, not for the kids!

    ReplyDelete