First, here is a totally adorable picture of my Bubbas! My nephew was a tiger for Halloween, because after Mama and Dada-TIGER was his first word. Melt my heart. I like to take full responsibility because when he came home from the hospital I got him the That's Not My Tiger book. It is his favorite and I think-the reason for his first non mom/dad word.
She was pretty good about it. She tried every aspect of it and touched all the slimy stuff. She didn't really like it, but she tried.
She was all about the finished product though.
Then we went to our First Annual Halloween at Poet and Lyon's house!!! Poet and Lyon were a cowgirl and cowboy. They just don't make them any cuter!
Our good friend MAX! (that is how Halle says it) was there all decked out in a super cute pirate outfit. He and Halle love each other and if they grew up and got married and had babies they would be the cutest things you have ever seen. Just saying.
I adore this little boy! His face totally sums up the wonder of Halloween for little ones. And I loved every minute of it! I love dressing up! I love wonderment and excitement in kids.
I also love a good Dad who dresses up with the family. Good man.
This year Halle was as excited about the decorations and lights as much as the candy. Next year will be off the wall!
Her first Halloween she was a pumpkin. Last year she was a pink fairy. This year we were both witches. I figure it is my last year to pick. Her little curls were just too cute with the little witch outfit. We shall see what she picks out for next year...
Then we came home and the glory of checking the loot began!
We learned that she loves Smarties almost as much and anything chocolate. That is saying a lot.
I can't even tell you how happy this picture makes me. I plan to get one every year of them going through their candy on the floor. Childhood experiences are so amazing!
There is my cute little Lyly boy eating his candy. Cute little cowboy butt!
I am so excited for next year. We are going to go all out on decorating and costumes and fun adult food and drinks and it is going to be a total blast!!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment